Package Name: Honeymoon Masti
4 Nights at Port Blair & 2 Nights at Havelock.
Day 1: Airport Pickup + Cellular Jail + Corbyn’s Cove Beach + Light & Sound Show
Day 2: Ross Island + North Bay (Coral Island)
Day 3: Havelock Island- Radhanagar Beach
Day 4: Havelock Island- Elephant Beach (Coral Island)
Day 5: Havelock Island & return back to Port Blair + Chidiyatapu + Shopping
Day 6: Baratang Island- Lime Stone Cave + Mud Volcano
Day 7: Airport Drop
- Accommodation in 01 DBL A/C Room for 06 nights according to the package.
- Airport Pick up & Drop.
- Harbour transfers & Sightseeing by chauffer driven in an exclusive A/C vehicle.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non alcoholic).
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner (02 Occasions).
- Daily 02 bottles of mineral water while on tour.
- All Entry tickets, Boat / Ferry Charges & Forest Area Permit Charges.
- 01 Flower Bouquet on the day of arrival at the airport.
- Flower bed decoration & Honeymoon Cake on the day of arrival.
- Glass bottom boat ride & Snorkeling at Elephat Beach for Couple.
- Jet Ski Ride for a Couple at Port Blair in Water Sports Complex.
- Travel to Port Blair – Havelock – Port Blair by an A/C Luxury Cruise Makruzz (Premium Class)/ Green Ocean (Luxury Class)/ Sea Link Cruise (Premium Class)/ ITT Majestic (Silver Class), subject to availability.
- 1 Candle Light Dinner near Sea / Beach side restaurant.
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points.
- Complimentary trip to Flag Hosting Memorial, Marina Park, Water Sports Complex, Joggers Park (Airport View).
- All taxes inclusive.
- Air/Ship fare to & from Port Blair.
- Unspecified Meals (Lunch).
- Camera fee & Fun rides in Water Sports Complex.
- Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the tour itinerary.
Day 1: : Arrival at Port Blair Airport & move to the hotel with our envoy. After check-in at the hotel and little relax & after lunch, the tour starts with the breathtaking trip to Cellular Jail – a place of pilgrimage for all freedom loving people and Corbyn�s Cove Beach- one of the most picturesque, coconut palm fringed beach, 7 kms away from Port Blair town is an idle for Swimming, Sun-Basking and Adventure Water Activities. In the evening move towards to view the history of the heroic freedom struggle which is brought alive in a moving Light & Sound Show at the Cellular Jail. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 2: After Breakfast, the voyage begins in a boat towards Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime. The island presently houses the ruins of old buildings like Chief Commissioner�s House, Government House, Church, Bakery, Press, Swimming Pool, etc. and all in dilapidated condition. And then after Lunch, visit to North Bay (Coral Island) – to see corals reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 3: After Breakfast, departure by inter-island Cruise to Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep). On arrival at Havelock Island, our envoy will receive at harbour. Check-in at the hotel and relax. After lunch, enjoy your outing at the world famous Radhanagar Beach (Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach). Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock.
Day 4: After Breakfast, visit Elephant Beach (Coral Island) by a boat where one can see the magnificent corals reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life through Glass bottom boat ride & Snorkeling, return back & have Lunch. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Havelock.
Day 5: After Breakfast, check out from room. Return back to Port Blair by inter-inland Cruise and move to the Hotel. After Lunch, proceed for Chidiya Tapu- where lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset creates a mesmerizing environment. In the evening move towards Sagarika Emporium for shopping followed by the local market of the city. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 6: Starts early morning for Baratang Island in the vehicle. At Baratang have breakfast and move to Limestone Cave in a boat, with a transparent vision over it and few minutes trekking through a way visit Mangrove Safari. After Lunch, proceed towards the Mud Volcano where one can experience a closure look over the mud bubbles formed on it. After that, return back to Port Blair. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair
Day 7: Drop to Airport.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID proof ( Like Aadhaar Card, Election card, Pass port, Pan Card, Nationalized Bank ,Govt Servant Id Proof), while you are on tour.
- Check – in time and Checkout at most of the hotels starts from 7:00 hours to 11:00 hours.
- Please note that our Tour Executive will be awaiting you holding a placard with your name , at the exit gate of the Veer Savarkar International Airport .
- Tour Itinerary will be advised you by our Guest Relations Executive . Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. however all the sightseeing sport mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at its disposal. It will be provided as per contract itinerary and will changed sector wise. Extra charge are applicable for the vehicle used a part from the itinerary .
- We make contingency plans so the sightseeing and tour itinerary are not fall on a closing day .
- Most of the sightseeing spots listed in the PortBlair city tour remain close on Monday and other government holidays .
- Ships sail for Havelock at 6.30 hrs, 9.00hrs,12.30 hrs and 14.00 and return from Havelock the same the at 14.00hrs and 16.00 hrs. ships belong to the Andaman and nicobar govt. administration. sailing of ships absolutely depends on weather conditions.
- Due to inclement weather condition that may occur at Portblair, some of the sightseeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling , due less or nill transparency of water. At some other spots, live corals which can be viewed through from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or over cost weather. Light and sound show conducted in an open- air amphi- theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full ,what so ever may be the reason.after the booking package then any place closed we will take not responsibility.
- Check –out time of the Hotels in the Havelock then is 8.00 hrs and the return ferry for the portblair is available only by 1600hrs. so you will be requested to check out in the morning and spend time in the lobby or in the near by beach till the departure time .However, you can requested the hotels for let check out and the hotels will do the needful, subject availability of rooms . If you need guaranteed late check out , then you have to inform us in advance and the rooms can be provided @ 50% discount, subject to availability.
- check out time of the hotels at portblair is 8.00hrs .in case you are flying out on the afternoon flight, you can request the hotel for a late check – out and they will provide the room subject to availability . or else you will requested to check out by 8.00hrs and spend time in the hotel campus . alternatively , you book for extra tour with us .(extra chargeable)
- Please carry swim suit , towel and change dress while going to North Bay, JollyBuoy Island ,Red Skin Island and Elephant a Beach.
- Transport additional charges from Non Ac vehicle to Ac Vehicle.
- Baratang trip will be on sharing basis.and Bratang island direct to guest collect Permit order by forest Dept.
- In case of non availability of rooms category in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options and the rate of package will increase or decrease depends on the hotels selected.
- Andaman Emerald Holidays reserves the right to shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions as the place is almost covered by tropical forest or re-arrange an itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services. 18. Andaman Emerald Holidays will not accept any responsibility for additional expenses due to the changes or delays in air, road, rail, sea or indeed any other causes, all such expenses will have to be borne by passengers.
- Airfare quote is tentative and subject to change at the time of final confirmation.
- No refund will be made for any unused( any reason whatsoever) service like accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours, water sport activities or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
- On leisure day/s, Cab services shall not be provided to the guest/s but will be available with an extra cost.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the payment and on an availability of hotels mentioned.
- .Any problem face Andaman like Vehicle.Hotel,sightseen,ferry,food ..etc direct discuss at a time the tour Excutive Manager or Managing Director [email protected]/09476081417.After leave the Andaman then not acceptable
- Bra tang island have a restricted area so you will maintain law and order ,don’t disturb tribal people, don’t provide any type of food and photography for tribal Peoples. If you create any problem in that particular area ,then penalty will imposed against you by appropriate authority . we will not take any responsibility for your any type of misconduct.
- When you will come to Andaman, and if you want to change the above hotels then you will pay different amount to the hotel/Our Company.
- All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be extra chargeable . All arrangements made by Andaman Emerald Holidays . Andaman Emerald Holidays will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, any type of injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure(Act of God).
- 9% Govt. service tax will imposed with extra on total billing.
- According to your itinerary vehicle is provide but if you want to go any places accept your itinerary then you will pay extra money directly to our company.(like Night diner out side hotel , Extra shopping ..etc (Extra shopping /Dinner Rs 1000/- Per Day )
- Dear Guest, We are requested to you please bring your payment slip, payment receipt, Bank slip, Cheque details at arrival for reach Andaman, Without details not confirm the payment.