Day 1: Airport Pickup + Cellular Jail + Corbyn’s Cove Beach + Light & Sound Show
Day 2: Ross Island + North Bay (Coral Island)
Day 3: Port Blair To Diglipur Island
Day 4: Diglipur to Ross & Smith Island To Rangat
Day 5: Rangat To Long Island
Day 6: Rangat to Port Blair Via Baratang Islands , Limestone Cave & Mud Valconno
Day 7: Port Blair To Havelock
Day 8: Havelock Island
Day 9: Havelock To Neil Island
Day 10: Neil Island To Port Blair and Shopping
Day 11: Port Blair To Little Andaman (Hut Bay)
Day 12: Little Andaman to Port Blair.
Day 13: Port Blair to Mahatma Gandhi National Marine Life Park , Jolly Boy /Red Skin and chriya tappu
Day 14: City Tour & Mountharriet
Day 15: Airport Drop Day
Day-1 Arrival at Port Blair
On arrive at Port Blair, our representative receive you at Airport /Harbour and escorted you to check in to the Hotel / Resort. After check-in at the hotel In the afternoon proceed for visit to Corbynas cove beach a coconut fringed beach about 8kms from Port Blair city ideal for swimming, visit to National Memorial Cellular Jail- was built by Britishers in the years 1905 to imprison Indian political freedom fighters , Late evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 2- Port Blair to Excursion to Coral island & Ross Island
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair
Day- 3: Port Blair to Diglipur Island.
Diglipur is a (884sq km/553sq miles) large island in the North Andaman housing lush green tropical forests, world class beaches and rare attractions like the Mud Volcanoes. The population is primarily made up of people from Bengal, Tamil Nadu and Kerala and hence this island offers a unique cultural experience. Cultivation and Fisheries are the two primary occupations of people in this island.Ross Island (in Diglipur) offers a virgin beach bordered by a tropical forest. This island, at a distance of 20 minutes boat ride from Arial Bay jetty is an ideal spot forBeach tourism Adventure (trekking through tropical forest) Overnight stay at Diglipur.
Day- 4 :Diglipur to Rangat Island.
This place is in the middle part of Andaman Islands. Rangat is surrounded by thick dense forest. There are not much site seeing places around Rangat. Tourists visit .Rangat sitesean only for Amkung Beach,overnight stay Rangat Island.
Day- 5 : Rangat to long Island
In the morning start tour visit to Long Island is an island of the Andaman Islands. It belongs to the North and Middle Andaman administrative district Marg Bay and Lalaji Bay are 2 immaculate beaches famous as a popular picnic spot in this island. The island is a perfect location for beach camping in makeshift tents due to its unpolluted atmosphere and calm environment.
Day- 6: Rangat to Port Blair Via Baratang Island (limestone cave & mud valcanno)
Limestone caves. The lime stone caves, full of splendid stalagmites, stalactites and pillar rocks, remain one of the favourite tourist destinations. The trek to reach the caves is adventurous. The limestone caves remain largely unexplored and it is a unique experience. These ancient caves are located about 50 minutes (by sea) away from Baratang Jetty. The boat journey through the heart of dense mangrove forest is simply breathtaking. The boat ride here is a lifetime experience for some. start for a tour from chatam jetty to bambooftat jetty by ferry then visit Mount Harriet with RS 20 notes back sightseen The summer headquarters of the Chief Commissioner during British Raj, this place is an ideal for a nice and fascinating over view of the outer islands and the sea. It is the highest peak in the South Andamans (365 metres high). One can trek upto Madhuban through a nature trail and can find rare endemic birds, animals and butterflie.reach back hotel by ferry to Portblair and relax hotel . Overnight stay at P/B.
Day-7: Port Blair to Havelock.
Today, we start our journey towards Havelock island via ferry from Port Blair Harbour. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort at Havelock.
Day- 8: Havelock Island
Excursion to Elephant beach Trip to Elephant Beach: Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and its so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. Its also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth . The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.. (Optional Activity 1000/- Per head Extra with transfers, boat charges, Guide and equipments). . On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.Havelock.
Day- 9: Havelock to Neil Island.
According to boat schedule Havelock Harbor to transfer Neil Island via ferry from Port Blair. On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relaxation trip to Neil Sightseen, Rampur,laxmanpur,Sitapur and Bharatpur Howra Bridge Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day- 10: Neil Island to Port Blair & Shopping.
According to boat schedule,you reach back Port blair by ferry. On arrive at Port Blair, our representative receive you at Phonix Bay harbour and escorted you to check in to the Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
Day- 11: Port Blair to Little Andaman (Hutbay)
According to boat schedule Portblair Harbor to transfer Little Andaman via ferry from Port Blair. On arrival at Little Andaman, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. Overnight stay at Little Andaman.
Day- 12: Little Andaman to Port Blair.
In the morning covering,Site seen Water fall,Nicobory Cottage, Water Damp,Battler bay Beach, Same Day Via Farry For Night Sedul Little Andaman to Portblair. On arrival at Little Andaman, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. Overnight stay at Portblair.
Day -13: Port Blair to Mahatma Gandhi National Marine Life Park , Jolly Boy /Red Skin and chriya tappu
In the morning start for a tour of places the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park at wandoor (Jolly Boy/Red skin ) is at a distance of 29 Kms. from Port Blair covering an area of 281.5 Sq.Kms. This Marine Park made-up of open sea, creeks and 15 small and large islands, is one of the best found anywhere in the world. Viewing of race corals and underwater marine life through and snorkeling are a lifetime experience for anyone to by car 50 Km (approx.) to visit Chidiya Tapu is the southern most tip of South Andaman. As its name this is favorite destination for bird watchers. Its lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and the Sylvan Sands make it an ideal picnic site. A very beautiful beach named Munda Pahad near by is very famous amongst the local people. There is a forest guesthouse situated on top of a hillock providing a fabulous view of isolated islands, breath-taking sunset also called the sunset point,then back to Hotel. . Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day- 14: City Tour & Mountharriet
After breakfast, start for a day “City Tour” of Port Blair – covering Cellular Jail- Better known as Kalapani –was built by Britishers in the year 1905 to imprison Indian freedom fighter, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological museum, Navel museum, -, Fisheries (Marine) Museum is, cottage industries free for shopping activities. then visit Mount Harriet with RS 20 notes back sightseen The summer headquarters of the Chief Commissioner during British Raj, this place is an ideal for a nice and fascinating over view of the outer islands and the sea. It is the highest peak in the South Andamans (365 metres high). One can trek upto Madhuban through a nature trail and can find rare endemic birds, animals and butterflie.reach back hotel by ferry to Portblair and relax hotel . Overnight stay at P/B.
Day- 15: Departure from Port Blair.
Transfer to airport for flight
- Air Conditioned Accommodation at all places
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private Non AC car as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private Non AC Car as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Breakfast for 04 occasions
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes
- Complementary flower bouquet for couples
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID proof ( Like Aadhaar Card, Election card, Pass port, Pan Card, Nationalized Bank ,Govt Servant Id Proof), while you are on tour.
- Check – in time and Checkout at most of the hotels starts from 7:00 hours to 11:00 hours.
- Please note that our Tour Executive will be awaiting you holding a placard with your name , at the exit gate of the Veer Savarkar International Airport .
- Tour Itinerary will be advised you by our Guest Relations Executive . Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. however all the sightseeing sport mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at its disposal. It will be provided as per contract itinerary and will changed sector wise. Extra charge are applicable for the vehicle used a part from the itinerary .
- We make contingency plans so the sightseeing and tour itinerary are not fall on a closing day .
- Most of the sightseeing spots listed in the PortBlair city tour remain close on Monday and other government holidays .
- Ships sail for Havelock at 6.30 hrs, 9.00hrs,12.30 hrs and 14.00 and return from Havelock the same the at 14.00hrs and 16.00 hrs. ships belong to the Andaman and nicobar govt. administration. sailing of ships absolutely depends on weather conditions.
- Due to inclement weather condition that may occur at Portblair, some of the sightseeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling , due less or nill transparency of water. At some other spots, live corals which can be viewed through from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or over cost weather. Light and sound show conducted in an open- air amphi- theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full ,what so ever may be the reason.after the booking package then any place closed we will take not responsibility.
- Check –out time of the Hotels in the Havelock then is 8.00 hrs and the return ferry for the portblair is available only by 1600hrs. so you will be requested to check out in the morning and spend time in the lobby or in the near by beach till the departure time .However, you can requested the hotels for let check out and the hotels will do the needful, subject availability of rooms . If you need guaranteed late check out , then you have to inform us in advance and the rooms can be provided @ 50% discount, subject to availability.
- check out time of the hotels at portblair is 8.00hrs .in case you are flying out on the afternoon flight, you can request the hotel for a late check – out and they will provide the room subject to availability . or else you will requested to check out by 8.00hrs and spend time in the hotel campus . alternatively , you book for extra tour with us .(extra chargeable)
- Please carry swim suit , towel and change dress while going to North Bay, JollyBuoy Island ,Red Skin Island and Elephant a Beach.
- Transport additional charges from Non Ac vehicle to Ac Vehicle.
- Baratang trip will be on sharing basis.and Bratang island direct to guest collect Permit order by forest Dept.
- In case of non availability of rooms category in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options and the rate of package will increase or decrease depends on the hotels selected.
- Andaman Emerald Holidays reserves the right to shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions as the place is almost covered by tropical forest or re-arrange an itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services. 18. Andaman Emerald Holidays will not accept any responsibility for additional expenses due to the changes or delays in air, road, rail, sea or indeed any other causes, all such expenses will have to be borne by passengers.
- Airfare quote is tentative and subject to change at the time of final confirmation.
- No refund will be made for any unused( any reason whatsoever) service like accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours, water sport activities or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
- On leisure day/s, Cab services shall not be provided to the guest/s but will be available with an extra cost.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the payment and on an availability of hotels mentioned.
- .Any problem face Andaman like Vehicle.Hotel,sightseen,ferry,food ..etc direct discuss at a time the tour Excutive Manager or Managing Director [email protected]/09476081417.After leave the Andaman then not acceptable
- Bra tang island have a restricted area so you will maintain law and order ,don’t disturb tribal people, don’t provide any type of food and photography for tribal Peoples. If you create any problem in that particular area ,then penalty will imposed against you by appropriate authority . we will not take any responsibility for your any type of misconduct.
- When you will come to Andaman, and if you want to change the above hotels then you will pay different amount to the hotel/Our Company.
- All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be extra chargeable . All arrangements made by Andaman Emerald Holidays . Andaman Emerald Holidays will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, any type of injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure(Act of God).
- 9% Govt. service tax will imposed with extra on total billing.
- According to your itinerary vehicle is provide but if you want to go any places accept your itinerary then you will pay extra money directly to our company.(like Night diner out side hotel , Extra shopping ..etc (Extra shopping /Dinner Rs 1000/- Per Day )
- Dear Guest, We are requested to you please bring your payment slip, payment receipt, Bank slip, Cheque details at arrival for reach Andaman, Without details not confirm the payment.