Day 1: Airport Pickup + Cellular Jail + Corbyn’s Cove Beach + Light & Sound Show
Day 2: Ross Island + North Bay (Coral Island)
Day 3: Port Blair To Neil
Day 4: Neil To Havelock
Day 5: Havelock to Port Blair To Chidiya Tapu Sun Set Point
Day 6: Baratang Island – Mangrove Safari + Lime Stone Cave + Mud Volcano
Day 7: Port Blair to City Tour
Day 8: Airport Drop
Day-1 Arrival at Port Blair to to Corbyn’s and Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail
On arrive at Port Blair, our representative receive you at Airport and escorted you to check in to the Hotel / Resort. After check-in at the hotel In the afternoon proceed for visit to Corbyn’s cove beach – a coconut fringed beach about 8kms from Port Blair city ideal for swimming, visit to National Memorial Cellular Jail- was built by Britishers in the years 1905 to imprison Indian political freedom fighters, Late evening witness the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 2- Port Blair to Ross Island and Excursion to Coral island North Bay
After breakfast, start, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. and excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkelling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breath-taking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress.( water sports activities available here are Scuba diving , Under water sea-walk , Snorkelling , glass bottom boat ride Jet ski- water scooter , Banana boat ride , speed boat etc. on direct payment basis) Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair to Neil Island.
In the morning at Phoenix Bay Harbor to transfer to Neil Island via ferry from Port Blair. On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relaxation trip to Neil Sightseen, laxmanpur, Sitapur, Bharatpur and Howra Bridge .Overnight stay at Neil Island.
Day 4: Neil Island to Havelock Island
Today, we start our journey towards Havelock island via ferry from Neil Island Harbour. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. . On arrival proceed to selected hotel. Stay here overnight amongst sandy beach and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort.Havelock.
Day 5: Havelock to Port Blair to Chidiyatapu With Sun Set Point.
According Boat Schedule you reach back Portblair by ferry. On arrive at Port Blair, our representative receive you at Phonix Bay harbour and escorted you to check in to the Hotel / Resort. to visit Chidiya Tapu is the southern most tip of South Andaman. As its name this is favorite destination for bird watchers. Its lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and the Sylvan Sands make it an ideal picnic site. A very beautiful beach named Munda Pahad near by is very famous amongst the local people. There is a forest guesthouse situated on top of a hillock providing a fabulous view of isolated islands, breath-taking sunset also called the sunset point,then back to Hotel. . Overnight stay at P/B.
Day 6: Port Blair to Bratang Island sightseen, lime stone cave
Early morning departure (110Kms) which holds the nature’s best treasures gifted to the Islands. Limestone caves are a must see points for nature lovers & leisure travelers alike. The Road journey from Portblair to Baratang involves crossing through creeks and dense equatorial forest. In the evening proceed for Port Blair. Overnight stay at P/B.
Day 7: Port Blair – City tour
After breakfast, start for a day “City Tour” of Port Blair – covering Cellular Jail- Better known as Kalapani –was built by Britishers in the year 1905 to imprison Indian freedom fighter, Chatham Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Anthropological museum, Navel museum, -, Fisheries (Marine) Museum is, cottage industries free for shopping activities. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 8 -Depart From PortBlair
Transfer to Airport and Departure with a wonderful holiday memories.
- Air Conditioned Accommodation at all places
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private Non AC car as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private Non AC Car as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Breakfast for 04 occasions
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes
- Complementary flower bouquet for couples
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is mandatory to carry photo ID proof ( Like Aadhaar Card, Election card, Pass port, Pan Card, Nationalized Bank ,Govt Servant Id Proof), while you are on tour.
- Check – in time and Checkout at most of the hotels starts from 7:00 hours to 11:00 hours.
- Please note that our Tour Executive will be awaiting you holding a placard with your name , at the exit gate of the Veer Savarkar International Airport .
- Tour Itinerary will be advised you by our Guest Relations Executive . Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. however all the sightseeing sport mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
- The vehicle used will be exclusive for that group but will not be at its disposal. It will be provided as per contract itinerary and will changed sector wise. Extra charge are applicable for the vehicle used a part from the itinerary .
- We make contingency plans so the sightseeing and tour itinerary are not fall on a closing day .
- Most of the sightseeing spots listed in the PortBlair city tour remain close on Monday and other government holidays .
- Ships sail for Havelock at 6.30 hrs, 9.00hrs,12.30 hrs and 14.00 and return from Havelock the same the at 14.00hrs and 16.00 hrs. ships belong to the Andaman and nicobar govt. administration. sailing of ships absolutely depends on weather conditions.
- Due to inclement weather condition that may occur at Portblair, some of the sightseeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling , due less or nill transparency of water. At some other spots, live corals which can be viewed through from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or over cost weather. Light and sound show conducted in an open- air amphi- theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full ,what so ever may be the reason.after the booking package then any place closed we will take not responsibility.
- Check –out time of the Hotels in the Havelock then is 8.00 hrs and the return ferry for the portblair is available only by 1600hrs. so you will be requested to check out in the morning and spend time in the lobby or in the near by beach till the departure time .However, you can requested the hotels for let check out and the hotels will do the needful, subject availability of rooms . If you need guaranteed late check out , then you have to inform us in advance and the rooms can be provided @ 50% discount, subject to availability.
- check out time of the hotels at portblair is 8.00hrs .in case you are flying out on the afternoon flight, you can request the hotel for a late check – out and they will provide the room subject to availability . or else you will requested to check out by 8.00hrs and spend time in the hotel campus . alternatively , you book for extra tour with us .(extra chargeable)
- Please carry swim suit , towel and change dress while going to North Bay, JollyBuoy Island ,Red Skin Island and Elephant a Beach.
- Transport additional charges from Non Ac vehicle to Ac Vehicle.
- Baratang trip will be on sharing basis.and Bratang island direct to guest collect Permit order by forest Dept.
- In case of non availability of rooms category in the mentioned hotels, this will be communicated to you and will give you different options and the rate of package will increase or decrease depends on the hotels selected.
- Andaman Emerald Holidays reserves the right to shuffled due to the inclement weather conditions as the place is almost covered by tropical forest or re-arrange an itinerary to suit hotel availability without changing the total number of days in each destination and without compromising any services. 18. Andaman Emerald Holidays will not accept any responsibility for additional expenses due to the changes or delays in air, road, rail, sea or indeed any other causes, all such expenses will have to be borne by passengers.
- Airfare quote is tentative and subject to change at the time of final confirmation.
- No refund will be made for any unused( any reason whatsoever) service like accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours, water sport activities or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable. Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
- On leisure day/s, Cab services shall not be provided to the guest/s but will be available with an extra cost.
- Booking will be confirmed only after receiving the payment and on an availability of hotels mentioned.
- .Any problem face Andaman like Vehicle.Hotel,sightseen,ferry,food ..etc direct discuss at a time the tour Excutive Manager or Managing Director [email protected]/09476081417.After leave the Andaman then not acceptable
- Bra tang island have a restricted area so you will maintain law and order ,don’t disturb tribal people, don’t provide any type of food and photography for tribal Peoples. If you create any problem in that particular area ,then penalty will imposed against you by appropriate authority . we will not take any responsibility for your any type of misconduct.
- When you will come to Andaman, and if you want to change the above hotels then you will pay different amount to the hotel/Our Company.
- All domestic Hotels/Transport rates are based on current tariff & subject to change without prior notification; the revised rates will be extra chargeable . All arrangements made by Andaman Emerald Holidays . Andaman Emerald Holidays will not be liable for claims or expenses arising from circumstances beyond our control such as accidents, any type of injuries, delayed or cancelled flights & acts of force majeure(Act of God).
- 9% Govt. service tax will imposed with extra on total billing.
- According to your itinerary vehicle is provide but if you want to go any places accept your itinerary then you will pay extra money directly to our company.(like Night diner out side hotel , Extra shopping ..etc (Extra shopping /Dinner Rs 1000/- Per Day )
- Dear Guest, We are requested to you please bring your payment slip, payment receipt, Bank slip, Cheque details at arrival for reach Andaman, Without details not confirm the payment.